Monday, December 15, 2014

We're back!!

Hi Sassy Friends!
I know, I know- its been sooo long since we've posted. But we have some really good excuses… I mean life changing excuses!! And there's soo much to share! First off, my family and I made the big move out West… back to ARIZONA! I would've never believed it a year ago myself and never it saw it coming, but it happened! And while my family and I are missing some really great family and friends in Ohio, I'm not gonna lie... 70 degree temps with full sunshine in December is absolutely the way to go (Sorry Ohio)! JJ and I now live less than two miles apart- we haven't lived this close since we were in highschool. Honestly, we kept pinching ourselves for the first month or two and asking, "Is this for real??" I mean really, how did two young besties manage to grow up, marry brothers that live across the country from each other and then manage to be back in the same zip code and back at it again? Simply put, its simply amazing. Anyways, in our major absence of blogging, we've been up to a lot! Lots of painting, caking, sewing and party planning.  Moving forward, I wanted to let you know that we will be back sharing our creations and listing many items for sale on our new page (coming soon) "Sassy Shop." We are even open to custom creations, whether it be cakes, painting or sewing projects. It's not too late to get some last minute gifts for Christmas too! So here's what I'm asking of you to help get the word out. IF you like what you see, Please like and share our posts, but also PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, click on the link (on our actual blog) to subscribe to our posts and add your email address to follow our blog and facebook page. We would be forever grateful! I promise you're bound to see some sassy stuff you like and may even want!  (we certainly couldn't get this up and running without your love and support!) Now off to some sassy creations before getting my littles ready for school.
Thanks for your love and support. Have a great day!
Love,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment