Friday, September 20, 2013

Fall Y'all

It's Fall Y'all! I've always wanted to say that like I'm from the South! Let me just digress from what this post is supposed to be about for a second and say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the South! The beaches, the little girls with BIG bows, SWEET TEA, the sweet little smocked dresses, the accents, EVERYTHING monogrammed, the cute little Jon Jon outfits for the little guys... So cute! Anyways, on to what this post is really about.

So Sunday, September 22 begins the season change from summer to fall- Another good reason to throw a party right?? Yeah, I thought so too!

Luckily I was asked to help style a "Welcome Fall" party for a friend at church. Here is a preview of some of the preliminary paper products I've designed so far. The only request was to have owls in the theme- a popular request lately! (You'll see ANOTHER owl project I've been working on soon!) So I threw in some owls with fall colors and a pop of Tiffany blue to lighten it up. The menu will consist of yummy fall foods and smells and will of course include pumpkin breads and dips,  apple cider and of course caramel apples and those cute little owl s'mores I've seen all over Pinterest! I must admit, I really do LOVE Fall here in Ohio and it should be celebrated (it's just what comes after that I find so devastating)!



The Invitation


Any great fall party ideas you've done or seen out there that I should try out? Let me know if so!

No comments:

Post a Comment