Thursday, September 19, 2013

New Beginnings



So the new school year brings about New Beginnings... Yes for my cute kiddos (whose pic I just couldn't resist sharing)... But also for me. I've found that with the kids heading back to school, I have a new sense of wanting to start fresh and start over in many aspects of my life. While summer is undoubtedly the best season for me (remember I need all the light therapy I can get and all the other seasons here seem to really lack that) I really like a new beginning to try and get reorganized... OK I'll admit it, not reorganized but actually organized. Like the kids, I do much better with a schedule and routine to make me more productive. In an attempt to organize my life, I searched through Pinterest to find some great free printable to help organize my days. While there are a ton out there, I decided I needed to create my own, that would have what I needed on it. I thought I'd share with you, just in case my printable might be of value to you! I laminated mine and just use a dry erase marker so I don't have to make a million color copies... There is a different one for each week day. Let me know what you think!
-Sassy Mama Jules

Monday To Do List- each day has different "to do's"

No comments:

Post a Comment