Monday, September 2, 2013

Look Whooo's Having a Baby!

Sassy Mama Jules here... (And don't worry mom, I would've told you first if it were me!)

So I was asked to help style a friend from church's baby shower... My answer, "umm yeah, any chance to party decorate!" So the theme is based on the nursery decor.. and the colors are yellow and grey. How adorbable! Needless to say I started planning and creating that very night, when at 12:30 midnight I realized I needed to get to bed (sooo not a night owl like Sassy Mama JJ!) Anyways, here are two of the rough draft invitations I designed so far. What do you think is better??

Shower Invite Option # 1
                                                                                                  Or...
Shower Invite Option # 2
Comments and suggestions always appreciated! But remember, I am a novice at this after all! :)

2 comments:

  1. Both of these are GREAT! I vote for #1!

    GREAT page, can't wait to see more!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete